Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snake Island daily race =)

2 posters

Go down

Snake Island daily race =) Empty Snake Island daily race =)

Post  Darshivas Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:52 pm

Okay guys i`ve been talking about posting this so since i have some free time here i`ll post some basic stuff that i know about the race, since a lot of people are asking about it.

Basically, All characters are allowed to join the race once you reach level 40.

To join the race, you have to talk to a NPC, The NPC is located in every town, the big WolfCub,
There is a time given for you to enter the race island, and then you will have to wait for the race to begins. The race begins when the snake island judge, the only npc there, has a yellow tablet on top of him, same like the yellow tablet you see when a npc has missions available.

The times for the race is (malaysia time):

12.20pm (race island opens) - 12.30pm (race starts)
and
9.20pm (race island opens) - 9.30pm (race starts)

It is unsure as to how long the race npc will be available open to players, but you COULD be 2-3 minutes late and still be able to join the race. However i`m not sure how long it`ll be open untill, could even be random.

You can join the race with a ;

Jaguar, Snowbear (level 40 cash pet rides),

Elephant, Deer (level 60 cash pet rides),

Black, brown , glowing white , glowing purple etc. Horses (Can be bought at the Pet administrator for approximately 2,500,000 gold)

Or you can simply run/walk, take your time and see all the other people running their hearts out while you take a stroll

afro

There will be flags around the Island, that you will be transported to after talking to the Big pet wolf cub.
There are taller flag post, that are checkpoints that will be around the island going clockwise, and you`ll have to pass all of them to complete the race. There are approximately 5 or 6 checkpoints you must pass in order to finish a lap. And you will have to finish 3 laps to complete the race (; After finishing the race, talk to the snake judge npc and you will finish it, and if your the top 5, there will be a hill just beside the judge, and there will be boxes on the hill, start digging them to collect the `monthly ticket`, and for that race, i`ll have to post it another time when i join it as i have not joined it before =p

Upon finishing the race, you will get, win or not ;

5,000 exp points
1 badge of speed (can be exchangeable for 2k SkillPoints(SP) from the Ambassador of the Seven wind (sorry if i got this wrong i can`t remember xP)

Note: it would be recommended to keep the badges of speed and collect 10, cause after collecting 10 you can change it into a ticket of speed and exchange it to 22k SP , which is 2k SP more than exchanging them 1 by 1 (also traded from the Ambassador of the Seven winds) (sorry if i got the tickets and badges mixed up, but you`ll understand when u get them)

So basically that`s about what you need to know about the daily horse race for now Smile is you have any other questions, or anything to add, you can do so on the forum in this post. I hoped i helped a lot with this post about the multiple questions that are popping out.
I will try to post screenshots of the race island in a while. Meanwhile, happy racing and good luck! afro (lol i like this afro emoticon)

Darshivas , a.k.a Chrom1st
Darshivas
Darshivas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snake Island daily race =) Empty Re: Snake Island daily race =)

Post  Linette Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:02 am

i also wanted to add something.
the prove of speed you get when you trade in the 10 badges.
can also be used in the furnace for i think HH armour though it's for the really really high lvl stuff.
i thought it may have been funny to add ^^
Linette
Linette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darshivas Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:18 am

oh yeah prove of speed *giggle* really? i didn`t know it could be used for forging @.@
Darshivas
Darshivas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linette Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:52 pm

well some ppl like to look how to make every single weapon or armour in the game. Razz
in my case i spend some time studying the furnaces and trying to find ppl wearing the pieces.
then i write down the stats and see which piece is better or what combination could be best for each class xD
Linette
Linette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Darshivas Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:07 am

sigh sometimes i think i know so little of the game >< heehee
Darshivas
Darshivas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Linette Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:13 am

you just need to take the time to study and observe the details Razz
Linette
Linette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum