Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Page!

3 posters

Go down

Home Page! Empty Home Page!

Post  FrAcTuRe Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:03 pm

This is more a question for Linette but I guess as well for the guild. I was wondering if mabe a actual webpage for the guild instead of just a forum would be better for the guild i've drew up a very basic sketchof course it well look much better and the forum link on the page would direct to these forums so the current forums the guild has would not have to start over would just give the guild a little more flash when you reffer them to are guild home page?

For an example of what i was thinking go to ggaia.150m.com if you dont want a web page attached to the forum let me know if you do ill contiue to build it and ill give rights to linette and my email to make any changes you may want.

FrAcTuRe

Back to top Go down

Home Page! Empty Re: Home Page!

Post  Linette Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:25 pm

It sure sounds like a good idea and would be pretty fun to work on.
i wanna hear as many ideas about how you want to make it look and what features there is gonna be on.
i think we'll have a good talk about it in the near future Very Happy
Linette
Linette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FrAcTuRe Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Well this is what i have came up with for an quick idea for now www.ggaia.150m.com but im sure we can change it alot just need some ideas and mabe some info from you. Like mabe have your right some kind of description of what the guild is about or what you want it to turn out to be. Can put that on the homepage so its the first introduction to the guild. Ive already linked gaia forums to the forum tab. Other tabs can give you a idea of what to add to the page for now if you can think of other things to add ill gladly add them or see what i can do Razz.

FrAcTuRe

Back to top Go down

Post  FrAcTuRe Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Scroll down to the bottom of the web page and tell me what you think of it so far. It is free webspace so if you get a pop up just refresh the page it well go away. Just want to see what ya think of what i got so far

FrAcTuRe

Back to top Go down

Post  Linette Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:46 pm

It looks a little dark to me.
I think Gaia stands for peace and Balance.
Gaia being the mother of all life and nature.
you can also see in my signature.

hmm but i sure looks kinda cool. Very Happy
Btw really love the dragon thing we should keep that in xD
Linette
Linette
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FrAcTuRe Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Razz ok ill look for a diffrent back ground that goes with the dragons and change the tabs to something brighter ill see what i can do Razz.Also if you want to write up a little something about the guild ill add it to the about gaia section. I well do the members area when you do the guild clean up thing Razz

FrAcTuRe

Back to top Go down

Post  Darshivas Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:51 am

hmm seems really nice afro *shakes fake afro* . I agree with Linette that it`s dark and also that the first thing i really liked when i saw it was the dragon =p keep up the good job, and if u need help just holla to the guildies who knows how to manage forums/website =) *hints* Linette likes blue Razz
Darshivas
Darshivas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum